Ever feel ignored by your Social Security disability lawyer? Or, can’t remember the first thing about your case?
- What happens after you hire a Social Security disability lawyer or law firm?
- Is your representative really working on your case?
- Has your case been outsourced?
- Who gets to see your medical records?
- What does an attorney do between appointments?
- Who’s really worse: lawyers or used car salesmen?
This week’s Disability Tips discusses how Social Security law firms REALLY run!
Got a burning question about lawyers and disability case? Ask it in the comments. Or, leave a message at the Disability Tips voicemail: (719) 357-7099.
And if you like Disability Tips, consider subscribing and giving us a rating on iTunes.=========================================================
Disclaimer: This is NOT legal advice. This site provides general information about Social Security disability cases in Colorado. To discuss your particular circumstances, please contact a lawyer in your area. Please review the full disclaimer .